Welcome to Behaviour Help
On this site, you will find a toolbox of evidence-based behaviour interventions that will empower you with the knowledge to effectively manage and prevent emotional and behavioural difficulties in children with all ages, with or without diagnosable disorders.
This includes individuals with:
- Mental health disorders (e.g. anxiety, depression and schizophrenia),
- Trauma and stress-related disorders,
- Neurodevelopmental disorders (e.g. autism spectrum disorder, intellectual disability, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and Down syndrome),
- Communication disorders (e.g. language disorder, stuttering and social/language disorder),
- Motor disorders (e.g. Tourette’s disorder, dyspraxia and tic disorder) and,
- Disruptive, impulse-control and conduct disorders (e.g. oppositional defiant disorder, conduct disorder, intermittent explosive disorder, kleptomania and pyromania)..
With persistence, patience and perseverance we can successfully build the child’s capability to develop positive ways of behaving and managing emotions.