Welcome to Behaviour Help
On this site, you will find toolbox of evidence based practical ideas and strategies that will empower you with the knowledge to effectively manage and prevent emotional and behavioural challenges. We provide help for children with or without diagnosable disorders. This includes emotional and behavioural difficulties related to:
- Mental health conditions (e.g. anxiety, depression and schizophrenia),
- Trauma and stress related disorders,
- Neurodevelopmental disorders (e.g. autism spectrum disorder, intellectual disability, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and Down syndrome),
- Communication disorders (e.g. language disorder, stuttering and social/language disorder),
- Motor disorders (e.g. Tourette’s disorder, dyspraxia and tic disorder) and,
- Disruptive, impulse-control and conduct disorders (e.g. oppositional defiant disorder, conduct disorder, intermittent explosive disorder, kleptomania and pyromania).
With persistence, patience and perseverance we can successfully build the child’s capability to develop positive feelings and use positive behaviours.